Sunday, July 09, 2006

The battle of the lack of interest!

Italy vs France
Who gives a merde?
But play the Zidane game here
And for some more Zidane fun, have a look at these I found on my blogging idol Simon Johnson's contribution to humanity - The Shoody Blog:
France Fighter: here
Zidane Ibiza style: here
Counter Attack!!!!: here

For all you Aussies - Zidane should be an idol in your eyes, see what he did for us! Better than that turn coat Italian (surprise, surprise) who said: "I'm culturally ignorant. I don't know what a terrorist means" after he called Zidane the son of a terrorist whore (he's Algerian - a country whose freedom fighters were reknowned for attacking French interests for many years).
Two points for you to consider Mario:
Point 1 - If you know the meanings of 'culturally' and 'ignorant', I'm sure you can get your head around the second most used word in the English language at the present time! If you really were culturally ignorant, you would have said something completely different, such as my flatmate Deano would say: "Don't know nut'ing bout shit or towelheads, in'it my son!" The correct Queen's English.
Point 2 - You grew up in England you twat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home